Heart of St. Paul Food Tour
Explore the best of St. Paul food in the heart of downtown. Start by enjoying the sights along the Mighty Mississippi River. You’ll learn about St. Paul’s food culture while exploring the city’s rich history. You’ll sample food from an old gangster hangout and drink local brewed craft beer from the only brewery in the country that uses well water to produce its beer.
Stroll through some of the most historic areas in St. Paul including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park and Landmark Center. Along the way you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership; including a favorite since 1932. Visit one of the best local chocolatiers in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand crafted chocolate.
See the tallest building in St. Paul as well as Mickey’s Dinner Car, a local favorite that was featured in the Mighty Ducks and Rachel Rays’ Tasty Travels on the Food Network. To cap off an incredible tour of Minnesota’s second largest city enjoy food from the Restaurant Critics’ Choice for Japanese food along with a variety of African and Mediterranean food. Between the rich history and incredible food, you’ll never want to leave the state’s capital.
11-2pm Saturdays (June - October)
- Must eat on any Minnesotans list – Walleye Fingers from the land of 10,000 lakes beer battered with local craft beer
- Found only in Northern Lakes, enjoy local wild rice in a fresh harvest chicken salad
- Fine local chocolates including, Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, Sipping Chocolate and truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel!
- Gyoza (Japanese dumpling) featured from a winner of Restaurants Critics Choice
- Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Variety of mouthwatering African, Mediterranean, and American cuisine made fresh and prepared Halal
- Japanese skewered chicken or beef features bold Asian flavor profile bursting with savory and sweet goodness (Yakitori/Kushiyaki)
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
$47 per person
Starting location begins at Mears Park (221 5th Street E St Paul) at the corner of N Sibley Street and 5th Street E; ends at 426 St Peter Street.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine. If bad weather occurs, tour will be enjoyed inside via skyways.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.