Minneapolis Riverwalk Tour
What You Need to Know
- 3 hour Saturday or 2.5 hour Thursday walking tour of Minneapolis Mill District and Northeast Minneapolis neighborhoods
- 11:00 - 2:00pm Saturdays; 6 - 8:30pm Thurs evenings, or select your own date and time with our private tours
- Flat route with slight inclines and declines, approximately 1.5 miles, standing most of the time, bathrooms available at some stops
- 5 stops with 10-12 tastings on Saturdays. 4 stops with 9 tastings on Thursday evenings.
- Tour limited to 12 people, advance tickets required. Private Tours available for larger groups.
- Begins at Gold Medal Park (S 10th Ave & S 2nd Street), located next to the Guthrie Theater (818 South 2nd Street), ends in Northeast Minneapolis
- $45/pp Saturday or $40/pp Thursday evening
Hungry for an off-the-beaten path Minneapolis food experience? Join us as we explore one of the city's trendy and historical neighborhoods, Mill District and St. Anthony on Main in Northeast Minneapolis. You'll enjoy sampling food at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, drinking local Minnesota brewed craft beer along the oldest street in Minneapolis, and enjoy a local favorite - the cheese curds. You'll also enjoy mouth-watering pasta located in the historical Chase building, home-made gelato, and nosh on savory European style baked bread as we stroll through the local Farmers Market.
Along with sampling food we will also visit the Mill City Museum, stroll by the Guthrie, and enjoy gorgeous views of St. Anthony Falls as we walk along the Stone Arch Bridge into historical St. Anthony on Main. You'll learn about the history of both these neighborhoods including a stroll along the oldest street in Minneapolis. You'll taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with an appreciation for these distinct neighborhoods that most tourist never see!
*Market and Mill City Museum is closed on Thursday evenings
- Unique mouth watering pasta with an amazing atmosphere
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds! (only in private tours)
- Authentic Thai sampler from Minnesota's first Thai restaurant
- Variety of Minnesota brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- European style bakery bread
- Gooey cheese-bread made from a local bakery
- Award winning coffee including local favorite Noreat Mud (only in private tours)
*Some tastings are only available on specific tour dates. Market is closed for Thursday tours. Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
LocationOur Tour begins at Gold Medal Park (S 10th Ave & S 2nd Street)
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.Book a Tour