Eat & Sip
Join us as we weave our way through the skyscrapers of downtown Minneapolis on a food adventure to some of the newest and hottest award-winning restaurants. You’ll experience locally-owned restaurants with locally-inspired and -sourced food and drink, and learn the city’s history along the way.
- 2-5pm Saturdays (May - Oct)
- Begins and ends inside Metro Building outside Hell’s Kitchen (80 S 9th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402)
- Ham and pear crisp sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food" served with their famous purgatory punch
- Fresh and melt-in-your-mouth rotisserie chicken wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
- All about sourcing local with heirloom corn bread with ghost pepper cheese, scallions and honey butter; served with a house made cocktail
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Fried shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy thai chili sauce, served with ginger citrus sauce with locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - bourbon whiskey caramel donut bread pudding loaf with Peace Coffee. Peace Coffee is known for farm-to-roaster integrity, local ownership (cooperative), and bicycle delivery (rain, shine, sleet or snow).
Click here for our Food Allergy & Food Choice Policy
Join us as we weave our way through the skyscrapers of downtown Minneapolis on a food adventure! We'll stroll through the "Broadway" Theatre District and view a building that set the Guinness World Record as the largest structure ever moved on rubber-wheeled dollies. Enjoy VIP service at some of the newest and hottest award-winning restaurants downtown. You will also sample and learn the art of local beer-making with a local brewery. The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument, and visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis. Along the way we will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. You'll participate in beer and cocktail sampling and learn the secrets behind the delicious food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer, all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.