Join us as we explore two of the city’s trendy and historical neighborhoods, the Mill District, and St Anthony on Main, situated at the edge of downtown. Stroll along the Mighty Mississippi River before crossing notable Stone Arch Bridge into Northeast Minneapolis. Learn the area’s history while sampling a variety of foods with ties to Minneapolis’s multi-cultural communities.
- Public Tour: 11am-2pm Saturdays (Apr - Oct)
- Private Tour: Select your own time Sunday through Friday, or for a different time on Saturday! Contact us for availability and booking.
- Public Tour: $65 per person
- Private Tour: Varies depending on number of guests
- Begins at Gold Medal Park (S 10th Avenue and S 2nd Street, Minneapolis MN 55415), located next to the Guthrie Theater (818 South 2nd Street, Minneapolis MN 55415); ends in Northeast Minneapolis
- James Beard award winner - featuring Eastern European specialties and their pierogi
- Over 62 years, this classic Polish restaurant has served up their very popular homemade sausages
- Cup of healthy, smooth matcha
- Japanese Mochi - cute round buns made of soft and chewy rice
- Authentic fresh Thai spring roll from the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota (with or without shrimp)
- Delicious and most popular Thai dish - you better eat it all, you don't want to enrage the "God of Rice"
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- A delicious baked good - choose sweet or savory
Click here for our Food Allergy & Food Choice Policy
Hungry for an off-the-beaten-path Minneapolis food experience? Join us as we explore two of the city's trendy and historical neighborhoods, the Mill District, and St Anthony on Main in Northeast Minneapolis at the edge of downtown. You'll enjoy sampling food at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, eating homemade gelato, and drinking locally-milled matcha. A highlight for many is the diversity of tastings which showcase the multi-culturalism of the area from its very beginning.
In addition to sampling food, we'll also stroll by the local Farmers Market, Mill City Museum, and Guthrie Theater. You'll enjoy gorgeous views of St Anthony Falls as we walk along the Stone Arch Bridge into historical St Anthony on Main. You'll learn about the history of both neighborhoods while touring the oldest street in Minneapolis. You'll taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with an appreciation for these distinct neighborhoods that most tourists never see!